PreenFM > PreenFM1 (the blue one)

PreenVST 2.00.B3 (OSX Version available).

<< < (2/8) > >>

funkyfli:
You'll be happy to know that this so far works perfectly in Hermann Seib's VSTHost.  And, I had some fun messing around with it.
As for Sonar X1, I have given up for the day.  I can enable MIDI output, but I can't record or send the NRPN to the PreenFM.  This is on the same track as the notes.  I also can't record any incoming PreenFM NRPN.  There must be some filtering settings somewhere I can't find.  I'll try again when the frustration dies down.

A couple of requests for the VST... Could you add Mouse Wheel support?  And is it possible to add direct input of values via the keyboard?
Also a couple of small issues I noticed: the voices do not follow the algorithms when they are switched, and, the matrix combobox options are displayed below the lower comboboxes and the version #.

thanks, Martin.

Xavier:

Great you have it working with VSTHost !

Mouse Wheel is supported all over the VST and should work.
I also use mouse wheel a lot and it was a priority.
Maybe VSTHost does not forward the mouse wheel info to the VST. I'll give it a try.

Thanks for the other reports.

I'll try to build a standalone version. The VST framework i use has this feature.

Xavier

funkyfli:
Weird.  The mouse wheel does not work on Sonar 8.5 and X1 or VSTHost for me.  I'm using the x64 version.
A standalone version would be great!  I'd much prefer that over a vst.  Though, I'll keep trying to get cakewalk to work.

thanks, Martin.

funkyfli:
Had another go with Sonar and a new session... And quickly found one issue w/ sonar
... The Plugin MUST have an associated audio track... for some strange reason.  Otherwise, it will not receive or send midi.
So, you'll be happy to know it does now work! :) ... Though, I still need to figure our why I don't get mouse wheel response.

For future reference:
a.  Make sure 'Do not intercept NRPNs' is checked in the VST Plug-In Properties

1.  Insert VST with associated Audio and MIDI tracks
2.  Right Click on VST in Synth Rack and 'Enable MIDI Output'
3.  Insert new MIDI track and set the input to the VST and the output to the PreenFM MIDI port.
4.  Set the VST MIDI input track input to the PreenFM MIDI port.
5.  Set the input echo on both MIDI tracks to 'on'

Xavier:

Thanks a lot for the report.
Yes i'm happy you have it working.

I've noticed that too in sonar 8. It works with an instrument track but not with a midi only track !! That's sounds weird !
But sonar 8 there seems to have an aditional NRPN bug... anyway sonar 8 is 4 years old now.

Xavier

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version