PreenFM > PreenFM1 (the blue one)

Presets for PreenFm (128 patches bank included)

<< < (6/6)

anmnrd:
Hello there!

I recently got a second hand preenfm and i'm trying to upload these 128 patches. The only problem is that after the sysex file is sent the preen keeps showing "waiting sysex..." with a second line saying "Bank:0  ##-200". moving the encoders doesn't change anything, if i press menu again a message DONE appears but the patches are nowhere to be found.

Anybody can help?  :-[ i'm a total beginner in fm synthesis so having a few more presets would be great!

i'm running firmware 2.00

thank you  :-*

Xavier:

--- Quote from: anmnrd on December 01, 2018, 08:23:34 PM ---Hello there!

I recently got a second hand preenfm and i'm trying to upload these 128 patches. The only problem is that after the sysex file is sent the preen keeps showing "waiting sysex..." with a second line saying "Bank:0  ##-200". moving the encoders doesn't change anything, if i press menu again a message DONE appears but the patches are nowhere to be found.

Anybody can help?  :-[ i'm a total beginner in fm synthesis so having a few more presets would be great!

i'm running firmware 2.00

thank you  :-*

--- End quote ---

Oopss sorry i totally missed this message.
This is the preenfm1 forum and there atlmost no activity over here.
Can you confirm you have the preenfm1 and not the 2 ?

anmnrd:

--- Quote from: Xavier on December 19, 2018, 08:49:11 PM ---
Oopss sorry i totally missed this message.
This is the preenfm1 forum and there atlmost no activity over here.
Can you confirm you have the preenfm1 and not the 2 ?

--- End quote ---

No worries :) i think it's amazing that you still help people out! i'm sure there's lots happening :) but yeah i have the preenfm 1, i can confirm!

Xavier:

OK Thanks for the confirmation :)

Seems like the sysex is sent to rapidely or not at the speed the preenfm1 expects.
Can you add some delay between ?
I think i remember C6 from electron can do that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version