PreenFM > preenfm2 and preenfm3

[Fixed] Bootloader Install not working

<< < (3/3)

Bairkan:
Okay, so I have gotten it to work as far as it starting up and showing the screen saying "PreenFM2 v0.9h By Xavier Hosxe", seems stuck at that though. I fixed the USB cable so now I can flash from the regular port, seems the connectors were not working properly, the cable was still isolated where it should have connected to the metal, manufacturing fault, I guess.

Xavier:

--- Quote from: Bairkan on December 01, 2013, 10:44:24 PM ---Okay, so I have gotten it to work as far as it starting up and showing the screen saying "PreenFM2 v0.9h By Xavier Hosxe", seems stuck at that though.

--- End quote ---

Which is good. It passes the bootloader and is now in the firmware.
I think it's stuck on the USB drive initialization.

Do you have a USB stick plugged ? Did you extract on it the file you can find in the Download tab ?

Xavier

Bairkan:
I have one in there, with the file available from the download, I guess I'll reformat the drive and try again and if that doesn't work maybe try another drive since I got a couple spares lying about.

Bairkan:
Had to use a different USB drive but now it is all working, thanks for the help Xavier, I'll gladly recommend your products to anyone else interested in DIY synths.

Xavier:

--- Quote from: Bairkan on December 02, 2013, 08:05:52 PM ---Had to use a different USB drive but now it is all working, thanks for the help Xavier, I'll gladly recommend your products to anyone else interested in DIY synths.

--- End quote ---

Good news.. and thanks  :D

Xavier

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version