PreenFM > preenfm2 and preenfm3

[Fixed] Bootloader Install not working

<< < (2/3) > >>

Xavier:
OK So you got it.
Flash bootloader AND firmware.

--- Code: ---dfu-util -a0 -d 0×0483:0xdf11 -D /Users/maxvoetsch/Downloads/build/p2_boot_1.01.bin -R -s 0x8000000
dfu-util -a0 -d 0x0483:0xdf11 -D /Users/maxvoetsch/Downloads/build/p2_09h.bin -R -s 0x8040000

--- End code ---

Remove JMP3.
Reboot...  should be OK.

> "can't detach - Resetting USB to switch back to runtime mode"

Is not a problem.

Bairkan:
I have executed both commands, removed the jumper and restarted, yet the screen is still blank and when connecting a MIDI keyboard and speakers there is no sound, so I assume there still is some problem with the software persisting, any pointers?

Xavier:

--- Quote from: Bairkan on November 29, 2013, 10:35:42 PM ---I have executed both commands, removed the jumper and restarted, yet the screen is still blank and when connecting a MIDI keyboard and speakers there is no sound, so I assume there still is some problem with the software persisting, any pointers?

--- End quote ---

If you see the points appearing while uploading both the files... The firmware is uploaded.

Have you tried to turn the variable resistor of the LCD contrast in both direction ?
If yes it seems that your CERB40 / PreenFM PCB are not correctly connected, which also must be the reason why you could not upload the firmware with the main USB cable.

Check it's well inserted and that the DIP 40 socket is well soldered on the PCB.

Xavier

Xavier:

Try to turn on the PFM without the PCB->CERB40 USB custom cable and without the midi pins plugged.

Xavier

Xavier:

And my last idea of the day : have you double checked you flashed the bootloader at 0x8000000 and the firmware at 0x8040000 ?

Let me know how it goes,

Xavier

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version