PreenFM > preenfm2 and preenfm3

Panning, Volume and some other things

<< < (2/2)

Xavier:

--- Quote from: Xavier on December 31, 2013, 12:06:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: shiftr on December 30, 2013, 11:56:51 PM ---oh last thing had to do with usb midi in out setting. I was maybe controlling the parameters of instrument 1 via a loop in my computer (?).

--- End quote ---

Is your instrument 1 listening to ALL midi channel ?

--- End quote ---

Or maybe your sequencer redirected all channel to channel 1.

shiftr:
I think the last .. redirecting everything on channel 1.... I was using ableton live.

Could you please make the panning go hard left and right? Gives a lot of extra possibilities. Like having 2 mono instruments on different mixer channels for example.

Shouldn't the pot be a log pot then? Even better would be to use a stereo pot directly on the outputs.

Xavier:

--- Quote from: shiftr on January 01, 2014, 11:11:32 AM ---Could you please make the panning go hard left and right? Gives a lot of extra possibilities. Like having 2 mono instruments on different mixer channels for example.

--- End quote ---

Yes, that what i'll do.

--- Quote from: shiftr on January 01, 2014, 11:11:32 AM ---Shouldn't the pot be a log pot then? Even better would be to use a stereo pot directly on the outputs.

--- End quote ---

Yes the solution i chose for the volume is not the best one.
I searched but I haven't found a cheap easy to find stereo pot... do you know one ?

Xavier

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version