PreenFM > preenfm2 and preenfm3

OLED case SVG issue?

(1/4) > >>

6581punk:
I've just had a message from RazorLab where I was getting my Preen case made. Not sure what they're on about?

"I have noticed that your svg file still has the weird shape instead of the proper circle and two holes. I was wondering if you could send me the eps version of your latest order so I can cut it without the anomaly like last time."

I don't know if they mean the last time I had a Preen case done or if someone else has had one made their before?

6581punk:
I've seen an example of the problem, the MIDI socket holes go a bit pear shaped.

I've sent them an EPS version I exported from Inkscape which looked better, fingers crossed.

Xavier:

Ponoko powered companies (razorlab, formulor) seem to not really accept Inkscape svg file dispite they claim they do.
I've ordered an old version of CorelDraw and i hopefully will be able to provide SVG files they can read.

--- Quote ---I've seen an example of the problem, the MIDI socket holes go a bit pear shaped.
--- End quote ---

What have you seen ? with what app ?

6581punk:
They sent me a picture of the file once loaded into their system.

I've exported the SVG as EPS with Inkscape, so maybe it will be okay now? I had to change some option though as it was converting bits of it to bitmap.

It all went quiet after then, so I can hope that it's okay. I'll find out tomorrow. Never had issues before.

Xavier:

Interesting, let me know...
Did you get normal "making price" (in addition to the price of the sheet) for the box ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version