PreenFM > preenfm2 and preenfm3

Track with PreenFM2

(1/2) > >>

pser:
PreenFM2 is fantastic and it's showing off shortly at 2:35 in a new song I just finish :-)
https://soundcloud.com/galacticshadesofdust/on-the-edge-of-nowhere

Xavier:

Nice... Thanks for sharing.  :D

Are you sure of the 2:35... The stero stringish sound ?
I would have guessed it was the arp at 2:20.

pser:
 ;) Well, at 2:20 I use an arp from Novation A-Station, then a string sound from Waldorf Blofeld fades in and at exactly between 2:35 and 2:36 the PreenFM2 make the top layer.

Xavier:

--- Quote from: pser on January 27, 2014, 08:35:00 PM --- ;) Well, at 2:20 I use an arp from Novation A-Station, then a string sound from Waldorf Blofeld fades in and at exactly between 2:35 and 2:36 the PreenFM2 make the top layer.

--- End quote ---

Still trying to get it ;-)
Between 2:35 and 2:36 is the start of the sound and it finishes at 3:05... would be strange because it seems to be the same sound as before but just louder and whith more high frequencies.
Or does it start at 2:35 and finished at 2:36 ?... would be even stranger because i don't hear anything that start at 2:35 and finish at 2:36.

pser:
LOL, well I have here attached a part of the sound in raw format (without any effects converted to mp3 file) for that particular sound from the PreenFM2 :-) I guess when you hear this raw sound and then hear the song you'll figure it out  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version