pin 5 > GND
pin 6 > PE7
D0 to D3 > GND
D4 > PE9
D5 > PE11
D6 > PE13
D7 > PE15
And Backlight

The LCD Lights up, I can fix the contrast. All the charachers remain filled. Is there some step I am missing? Buttons combo, firmware activation. There is only the lsc attached, no buttons, encoders or USB memory.

My procedure of writing the bin files: first I upload the p2_boot_1.11.bin file at 0x08000000, after him the p2_205o.bin file at 0x08040000. I downloaded the files in earlier posts in this topic.

Correct me if I am wrong

Best regards

norbim1:
Hi,
AFAIK it wont work without USB stick. 5. question in FAQ: http://ixox.fr/forum/index.php?topic=63377.0

Norbim

electron libre:
Hello Norbim1,
After a small pause on this project I managed to get it running. I enjoy the clear FM sound and the very nice presets.

Now I have some stability issues. After a random Interval of time, from 10 to 60 secs the synth freezes. This only occurs with the 205 firmware, at least I do not remember to have it running the 106 version. The error code on the LCD is never the same. I play the sent by usb midi, USB powered. The usb voltage is about 4.5V. Is this an issue of the over clocked version?

Best regards, and thanks again for this great synth!

norbim1:
Let's try with latest firmware. The only drawback is that in the mean time I changed my encoders, so with this they work with reverse turn direction. Either change your encoder A-B pins connections or let me know and I'll build a new .bin in a few days.

electron libre:
Hey norbim1

After sever tests, the STM is still freezing, either playing or idle. Is there something I can do to assist you?

Cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version