Author Topic: PreenFM2 Lemur Editor  (Read 5156 times)

jarvis

• Team member
    • View Profile
PreenFM2 Lemur Editor
« on: August 02, 2015, 09:27:00 AM »
I've been working pretty hard on this and am pretty happy with the results. I'm not an amazing Lemur programmer so there's a lot of hackey scripting in there. I don't guarantee that everything works but I think I've tested it out pretty well.

This editor allows for bi-directional communication with the PreenFM2. You mainly just have to set the MIDI channels, which is the only variable (MIDI_CHAN) at the global scope. Once that is set, you should be good to go!

To sync the editor to the current patch, click on the "MIDI" tab and press the "Request Voice" button to which ever instrument you want to grab. It only pulls one instrument in at a time.

Feel free to edit or improve, but please share if you do!

https://liine.net/en/community/user-library/view/606/

Xavier

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: PreenFM2 Lemur Editor
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 11:25:22 AM »

Thanks a lot for your work and for sharing.  :D
I'll link that on the facebook page.

solipsvs

• Team Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 06:58:47 PM »
this works great!  but there are some new parameters...  will be an update maybe?  sorry im not the right guy to update it myself.  wish i was.

jarvis

• Team member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 05:56:21 AM »
At some point I'll update it but it's going to be a while until things settle down enough for me to give it the necessary time! Unfortunately Lemur does not have the nicest scripting, so changes can be quite a pain...