Author Topic: Thoughts about operator tuning  (Read 10610 times)

lokki

• View Profile
Re: Thoughts about operator tuning
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2017, 11:12:15 PM »
sure, i still have not figured out how to use GitHub correctly, i tried to fork your project and then tried to merge my changes but somehow it always says it is already in sync... but maybe i can upload the code like this to GitHub (but then you will have to go through the changes manually)

lokki

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2017, 04:54:52 PM »
i think i figured it out, find the changed repo here:

https://github.com/lokkiikkol/preenfm2

Xavier

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2017, 08:42:47 PM »

Thanks, that's small but very interesting inprovement and it keeps all compatibility with previous presets.
Nice :)

SirPrimalform

• Team member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2017, 11:46:12 PM »
Hooray, thanks lokki for implementing it and thanks Xavier for the firmware being open source!

Đorđe Golubović

• Team member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2017, 11:38:29 AM »
This is great news, I'll check it out as soon as I can!

Just took a glimpse at the changes, and I am very happy to have a reference for future fiddling with UI code (hope I find some time for that), thanks for that!

lokki

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2017, 12:26:28 PM »

This is great news, I'll check it out as soon as I can!

Just took a glimpse at the changes, and I am very happy to have a reference for future fiddling with UI code (hope I find some time for that), thanks for that!

just be aware that you cannot simply add more ui elements to the preenfm2. you will have to change the preset file as well and make sure that old presets are loaded correctly and new presets are loaded correctly on older firmwares. it is a little messy. what i did involved no changes to the ui as such, i simply expanded a menu entry and used the same variables, that way the preset files stays the same.

opus.quatre

• Team Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2017, 09:28:39 PM »
I like reading this thread.. This collaborative atmosphere, leading to an interesting improvement of the machine.. People having ideas, expectations, people having skills, people helping.. All this is a delight..