PreenFM > preenfm2 and preenfm3

custom extended firmware

<< < (5/7) > >>

stelpa:

--- Quote from: lokki on January 07, 2018, 11:10:19 PM ---and here is the "standard" firmware with all the additions mentioned in the above post. have fun!

--- End quote ---

Hey Lokki! I hope I didn't seem rude not responding to such a kind thing, making a custom firmware - I simply had no idea you responded until I found this post by chance, I never received a notification!

Just wanted to let you know that both the new firmwares are working great, thank you so much for doing that! PreenFM has such a lovely userbase :)

Thanks again

~Stelpa

stelpa:

--- Quote from: lokki on January 07, 2018, 11:10:19 PM ---and here is the "standard" firmware with all the additions mentioned in the above post. have fun!

--- End quote ---

Hey Lokki - I hate to bother you again, but would it be possible to update these firmwares to version 2.08b, as the envelope problem seems pretty nasty. If not, could you tell me what modifications to make so I can attempt figuring out how to compile myself?

Thanks a bunch, again I'm sorry for bothering.

lokki:
hey stelpa,

this time i did not see your comment!

i will update the firmware, the change seems easy enough. give me a couple of days, i am a bit busy at the moment. if you don't hear back again, don't hesitate to ask again.

cheers

stelpa:
Thanks lokki, you're great :) Take your time!

lokki:
here is the 8timbres version with the env fix by xavier, currently untested so let me know if it does not work properly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version