PreenFM > preenfm2 and preenfm3

PC/MAC preenfm editor 3.1.4 (Preenfm2 Unison)

<< < (2/24) > >>

clément:
Even better!

Yeah the previous version would not open, it had this "do not park here" sign in transparent grey on top of the icon, and when trying to open I would get the message "You can’t use this version of the application “pfm2Editor” with this version of OS X. You have OS X 10.10.5. The application requires OS X 10.11 or later."

The one you just gave works great on Yosemite.

But I wasn't too shocked, I have another synth (Roland JD-Xi) that got a user-made editor and the developer told me that architecture was really too different to make it work on Yosemite so it's been some time I assumed I would have to move on.

Xavier:
Great, thanks for the feedback.
I replaced the main zip by the latest one that shoud work on macOs 10.7 and above.

tom_tm:
Fantastic work Xavier! I'm going to have a play with this as soon as I get some spare time later this week. My poor Preen is feeling a little neglected. I hope it functions okay with El Capitan, but you'll be the first to get an update if it doesn't. Which version would be best for Mac OS 10.11.6?

Tom

Xavier:
There's only 1 version now for the macOS.
I'm not a mac expert, i use the Juce library to code this editor, so i don't know what it's doing with the native macOS library.
Regarding the settings i chose, it should work on macOS 10.7 and newer.

There are lots of bug in the save/load states.
Don't use it to store your preset, save your presets on your preenfm2 and use the pull button of the editor to edit them.

Xavier:
New major version 2.08.2 despite the small number increase.
See first message of this thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version