PreenFM > preenfm2 and preenfm3

Problem starting PreenFM2

<< < (5/6) > >>

Xavier:

I saw this for 2 different reasons :
. Bad display
. bad solder on the power pin

Check the second one.
Where did you buy it ? Mouser change without any problem OLED screen if you email them a picture.

memorysplice:
I got the screen from eBay.  I will check the power pin.

klangFM:
None of my four new Intensio Nano 4GB stick boot at start up.

Press ENG" at startup works and a screen display and reboot is possible, also flashing...

Choose "MTX: DFU" tells me "STM32F4 USB DFU" and I have to restart. What does it means?
One stick boots sometimes after several restarts!

When I change USB stick when running every USB stick boots immediately! Controller permanent looks for a stick. Is a none working USB stick to fast or to slow??

Older Nano 4GB stick works and "pfm2" folder is on stick.

Is there a specification for USB stick to work properly with an original preen controller?

klangFM:
Found several 2GB sticks. Tested them and they work. Housing is a bit to big, so I removed it.
If some looking for a working Stick, please send me an e-mail.

loluser22:

--- Quote from: memorysplice on January 13, 2018, 10:45:55 PM ---I got it up and running after I removed and reseated the Preenf405 chip.  For some reason, it was showing the bootloader showing that it was connected but it would not boot until I reseated and soldered the chip in place. 

I do have an issue with the screen display.  Between lines two and line three there are lines above the characters.  Is this normal or do I possibly have a bad screen/ connection with the screen?

--- End quote ---
I'm having the exact issue you describe, I can get the bootloader running and boot into the bootloader mode, but I cannot boot normally, I just get the full blocks in the OLED. I have a self-made preen405.

I removed the preen405 and put it back in, but it did not help. Did you say that you soldered in place in stead of using the socket?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version