PreenFM > preenfm2 and preenfm3

Pushing a saved state from editor to PreenFM2 freezes it! [Fixed in 2.09]

(1/4) > >>

Yan:
Hello Xavier and everybody,

I'm back to my PreenFM2 after a long hiatus with music.

I just spend a nice moment creating patches from scratch with the v2.08.4 editor (standalone on Mac OS X 10.11.6, with USB connection).
Here is my workflow : i create a patch, it's immediatly reflected on the PreenFM2 without problems, instead of saving on the PreenFM2, i save the patch on the computer with the editor option "Save current state". I then change a few paramaters, change the name and save a new state on the computer.

But when i'm try to load a few Saved State on the editor, they immediatly freeze the PreenFM2.
I always get this message on the unit :
PFM2 V2.08b
LR: 0x0807CC6D
PC: 0x008059B68
r0: 0x00000348

I just tried this with a MIDI connection with a Roland UM-one MkII interface, and i got the same result.

I guess i can transfer the saved states to USB key inside the unit, so my patches aren't lost.
But anyone got an idea about this bug?

Cheers!
Yan

Xavier:

Hi,

Seems like there's a problem with the value in the patch, while it's saved or while it's loaded.
Can you share the patch ?

Xavier

Yan:
Here is one of the patch.

By the way, i realise by looking at the file that there is no file extension. Are those saved states usable only by the editor, or can i upload it to PreenFM2 USB key and load it on the unit just like i would with an DX7 sysex file for exemple?

thanks for having a look to it!

Jalex:
Hello!

I have this problem to when i work with editor.

Xavier:

--- Quote from: Yan on October 23, 2018, 07:48:27 PM ---Here is one of the patch.

By the way, i realise by looking at the file that there is no file extension. Are those saved states usable only by the editor, or can i upload it to PreenFM2 USB key and load it on the unit just like i would with an DX7 sysex file for exemple?

thanks for having a look to it!

--- End quote ---

I can upload your preset "Squeechy 8" to the preenfm2. It does not crash, does this preset actually crash on yours ?

The editor preset is a compressed file of a xml representation of the internal editor parameters ;)
So only readable by the editor itself.

EDITED: i tried on my PC. Will give a try on my mac.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version