PreenFM > preenfm2 and preenfm3

PreenFM2 on stage!

(1/2) > >>

clément:
Hope this doesn't look more like a show-off than a share, but yesterday I played at the Olympia in Paris, and this was my setup <3
I was so happy to finally perform with those home made synths that I had at home for years but were most of the time turned down for concerts in the favor of a computer!

Update: link to the picture

Xavier:

Hey Clément,

Nice, thanks for sharing that  :)
But after "this was my setup" i expected a list or a picture or something. What was your setup exactly ?

Olympia is a great hall, congrats :)

Xavier

clément:
Hi Xavier, it's really as simple as what you can see on the picture attached. One master keyboard feeding PreenFM2 and Ambika, few pedals (delay and vibrato) and a Roland JD-Xi which is not on the picture, used only as a vocoder.

I'm combining both synths sounds most of the time it's quite lovely.

Xavier:

--- Quote from: clément on November 23, 2018, 05:04:45 PM ---Hi Xavier, it's really as simple as what you can see on the picture attached. One master keyboard feeding PreenFM2 and Ambika, few pedals (delay and vibrato) and a Roland JD-Xi which is not on the picture, used only as a vocoder.

I'm combining both synths sounds most of the time it's quite lovely.

--- End quote ---

I don't see the picture you talk about.
Looking at the HTML source of you first post, i just saw you posted a JPG from dropbox.
But i assume it's not public and only visible to you when your dropbox session is open.

clément:
Damn, I knew something was wrong.
I edited the original post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version