Author Topic: i am reminded that i love my preenfm2  (Read 3688 times)

solipsvs

• Team Member
    • View Profile
i am reminded that i love my preenfm2
« on: March 26, 2020, 03:10:28 AM »
both of them.  greatest fm hardware i own, just awesome aggressive sound and incredible filter set that finishes the sound.  totally useful for drum and bass.  i could just keep going on the sound design with 4 parts to layer, its like a dream fm synth.  to me its more exciting than a plugin and sounds just as good.  and i havent started to animate with cc changes yet!  wow this is just too cool.  like london in a box!  no need for the digitone now...  and hey at least one of my white oled screens looks great!  i think ill do a different theme on the other one and use a colored screen.

anyways not bored sitting here any more!

(stir crazy maybe)

Xavier

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: i am reminded that i love my preenfm2
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 11:33:37 AM »

:) Thanks for this message  8)

solipsvs

• Team Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 07:38:54 PM »
just listen to all the useable patches by simply hitting the random function:

https://youtu.be/jRP0g-hWwAI

:o :P

solipsvs

• Team Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 08:14:38 PM »
looking at other offerings for fm on the market now, preenfm2 ranks pretty high for what you get.  the only other one that i feel glad about is digitone keys.  oh and quad operator if we are talking modules.  i could maybe be excited about kodamo EssenceFM but do i need that much fm?  no!  and not for that much, at least not now. preenfm2 has a comparable  depth and more modulation, more destinations. more filters.  and a much nicer price honestly.