PreenFM > preenfm2 and preenfm3

OUT OF TUNE? PLEASE HELP

(1/6) > >>

Brockstar:
Something weird happened... a moment ago I started noticing that something was off and some of my keys going out of tune on my keystep midi controller. Like the E key would say D on tuner for a bit then change back or I'll hit a D and then an octave D and they wouldn't sound right at all etc.. Very odd. So I rebooted the system and went right back to the sound i was using and it's back to normal now? Has this happened before to anyone else?

Brockstar:
Another quick thing to note is when a note is out of tune and as soon as you change the voice knob it pops right back in tune sometimes.... so apparently something to do with voice knob maybe?

Brockstar:
I ran in a few problems with 2.09 as well on certain patches with voices higher than 3... but once lowered to 3 or less, the tuning was normal. I don't understand why but from all the testings I think the firmwares are fine. Really odd too, the patches I run across that has a issue, if i unplug usb and plug back in, go back to that sound and it's normal and tuned in normal... ODD! Seems to only do it after the unit has been on for some time.

Like for example, im testing out .syx files and i run across one where a key will be out of tune, if i lower that voice to 3 or below it goes back into tune or if i turn the unit off and back on it goes back into tune... Can someone please tell me why? Doesn't make sense at all.

Seems like I get a lot of views by people seeing my post but no help :(

Brockstar:
Can powering it with USB cause issues like this? I don't have a proper adapter for it so just been powering it with USB. I wouldn't think so?

matrix12x:
I don't think this is the USB power.

Can you post a sample patch you this happens with? What algorithms are the patches using that demonstrate this issue?

Are all the notes being played on the same channel. For example, does it happen if you play 3 or more notes on channel 1, and if you play two notes on channel 1 and one note on channel 2.

Does this happen if you use a computer sequencer like Logic?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version