PreenFM > preenfm2 and preenfm3

PFM3 display black

<< < (2/4) > >>

Juras:
I moved on. Resoldered all headers, cleaned rest of desoldered reset switch, reflashed DFU, now i can boot to boodloader and normaly preen. Perfect.
But I cannot access SD card "SD Card error" - SD card formated in SD formater Win 10.
In root of the card is p3_0_107.bin. When i boot to bootloader (Menu+power on) SD Card Error. Bootloader 1.01, +/- select, Button 1: Flash... but there is no FW file to select.

When I boot normaly to Preen, again SD card error for few seconds than it looks OK, screen with MIX, all controls from board works.
I cannot see DX presets: Menu - preset - DX7, but its empty. In PC I see: SD/pfm3/DX7/analog_1.syx.

Maybe flash DFU again with latest firmare?

Jiri

Xavier:

If you have SD card error, first :
. Upgrade to latest firmware v0.107 / Bootloader v1.07

If still errors :
. Resolder carefully the SD card socket pins on the TFT PCB.

That's a common problem that this socket is not soldered properly by the manufacturor.

Juras:
Hello, no luck :-(

1. I resoldered SD card socket pins on display, still SD CARD ERROR

2. I cannot update firmware and bootloader
a)  WebUSB DFU - I have 3 options (VENDOR id) but not as in instruction, screen in attachment, I cannot connect, so firmware download is gray.
b) command line update
Invalid DFU suffix signature
A valid DFU suffix will be required in a future dfu-util release!!!
Deducing device DFU version from functional descriptor length
Cannot open DFU device 0483:df11
No DFU capable USB device available
c) DFU SE Demo - i have only the old pfm3_0.90.dfu, this one I can upload (attachment). This one is currently in preen and preen works.

Is there another option to update FW and bootloader? Or do I missing something?
Or can you create pfm3_1.07.dfu with latest bootloader and firmware?

Thanks for help.
Jiri.

Xavier:

I just created a dfu file for latest bootloader and firmware here :
https://github.com/Ixox/preenfm3/releases/tag/v0.107

Also it can be usefull to reformat your SD card with the official SD card formater :
https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter/

The SD card error you have is '#-6#' ?

Juras:
Thank you very much, Xavier. DFU flashed, now I am on the latest firmware, ufff. Step by step :-)

Yes, still the problem with SD card, i reformated SD: full format with SD Memory Card Formatter, rewrite all sectors, no quick format, but it did not help.

The SD card error you have is '#-6#' ? - yes, how do you know it?
Should I try another SD cards? Smaller? Or another brand?

Jiri.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version