PreenFM > preenfm2 and preenfm3

custom extended firmware

<< < (4/7) > >>

lokki:
hi stelpa,

what features were you hoping for?

global midi channel and hertz mode already are in 2.08.

program change mod would be easy to readd, EDIT: a quick try with usercc failed since xavier changed somethings in that regard...
USERCC is readded, easy enough :-)
that being said, i'm working on some new extensions, currently on the 8timbres branch. will be easy to remerge into the standard firmware.

features coming:

-global tune (tune the preenfm from 435 to 444 hertz)
-constant value for the matrix which enables you to transpose instruments by applying a constant to o*fq...
-program change mod is still there :-)

stelpa:

--- Quote from: lokki on January 06, 2018, 08:27:26 AM ---hi stelpa,

what features were you hoping for?

global midi channel and hertz mode already are in 2.08.

program change mod would be easy to readd, EDIT: a quick try with usercc failed since xavier changed somethings in that regard...
USERCC is readded, easy enough :-)
that being said, i'm working on some new extensions, currently on the 8timbres branch. will be easy to remerge into the standard firmware.

features coming:

-global tune (tune the preenfm from 435 to 444 hertz)
-constant value for the matrix which enables you to transpose instruments by applying a constant to o*fq...
-program change mod is still there :-)

--- End quote ---

Oh, I didn't realize those features had been added to 2.08, they weren't mentioned in the changelog I don't think. That's awesome! I'd love if USERCC was re-added, and global tune sounds very nice, but I think I'll use the 2.08a version in the meantime - I was mostly looking for hertz mode, so that's good to know that it's still there. Thanks Lokki :)

lokki:
see here:

https://github.com/Ixox/preenfm2/releases

(since 2.08 changelog is on GitHub)

lokki:
here is a new extended firmware with the following additions

this is the 8timbres version (8 mono instruments), not the normal 4timbres version. a 4timbres version will follow.

extensions:

*global tune: tune your preenfm reference a from 435 to 444 hz, finally you can play with classical musicians :-)

*constant value as modsource: a constant value as modsource allows you to offset any moddestination. i use it to offset some instruments by one or two octaves...

still in this firmware, as seen before :-)

usercc: choose a midi cc from 0 to 126 and use it as a modsource
program change mod: choose what program change does on the preenfm: preset change, combochange, dx7 bank...

lokki:
and here is the "standard" firmware with all the additions mentioned in the above post. have fun!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version