Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
preenfm2 and preenfm3 / Re: paraphonic effects
« Last post by Toltekradiation on October 10, 2023, 08:10:32 AM »
Choruses and flanger are great once modulated with an lfo, but it obviously would be quicker that lfo was included already in the fx.

Hello,
@ElVicente, you were right, i finally went this way as it's much faster to use, and it suit better existing patches , which may already use their own lfos...
The Dim fx lost resonance for a Mid/Side parameter, as the aim of this fx was the Roland Dim D chorus anyway, not a flanger.
The Chor fx now has a Vibr parameter, which is a fast second lfo, to make it sound like the classic ensemble chorus of the 70's.

So, here is a firmware file if anyone want to check it out.

@Xavier, these mods are pushed to the current pull request as well.
preenfm2 and preenfm3 / Re: Patch sharing!
« Last post by odayan on October 05, 2023, 03:07:23 AM »
Thanks a lot!! I'm using these patches frequently! Hope to reach this level someday ✨✨ and share!! 😄
preenfm2 and preenfm3 / Re: How to make a drone?(whithout using a external sequencer)
« Last post by Xavier on September 30, 2023, 09:58:22 AM »
Hi,

You should be able to get rid of the pop when you retrigger the sound.
Look at the attack and release. Make sure the relase level is 0 at the end.

Have you tried to copy your sound to 2 or more instruments, and use the sequencer in really low BPM, you can try shift the start of the different instruments so that the "attack" is hidden by the others that are still playing.

Yep I try this, and I use the option that I mention before to trig the synth but when I click another option the sounds slowly decrease. It’s like the machine forgot that was triggering the sound  ;D

Maybe it’s other way to trigger the sound inside the preenfm3 without having this problem?
preenfm2 and preenfm3 / Re: How to make a drone?(whithout using a external sequencer)
« Last post by matrix12x on September 26, 2023, 02:17:57 AM »
Can't you set the env release to max level and time?
preenfm2 and preenfm3 / How to make a drone?(whithout using a external sequencer)
« Last post by Agugonzalez87 on September 25, 2023, 12:47:42 AM »
Hello tonight I remember that a week ago I discover by accident that if u push the button red menu + the first on button of the six that are near of the red button you would trig the synth

So I was trying to design a sound for make some drones but when I push other button the sound slowly disappear

Anybody know how to make a functional drone , without needing a sequencer or a keyboard?

If not, would be great to can have an option of infinite duration to trigger the sound.

Btw I tried with the internal sequencer but it’s strange because the seq didn’t retrigger the sound and also it’s not ideal for make a drone cuz I would have a small pop every time that retrigger.

Thks guys
preenfm2 and preenfm3 / Re: Patch sharing!
« Last post by Lcerutti on September 24, 2023, 11:37:35 PM »
Can’t wait to check this out. Being able to sequence this as a a multi timbral drum synth from my digitakt and free up the DT sample tracks would be awesome. Cheers.
preenfm2 and preenfm3 / Re: Noise background problem
« Last post by Xavier on September 24, 2023, 09:54:55 AM »
Cool
Thanks for the update
« Last post by Agugonzalez87 on September 22, 2023, 12:57:30 AM »
U are right Xavier, but was not the usb . I had so many around cables and I change the position of the preenfm3 and now don’t do any background sound

Thanks 😊
« Last post by Xavier on September 19, 2023, 08:21:47 AM »
Hello today I notice that when the preenfm3 have a noise background problem. When the unit it’s connect send a noise not super loud but enough for disturb a clean recording. Happend to anyone? Have a solution?

Hi,
Is it powered by USB ?
USB wall charger can be very noisy.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]