PreenFM > preenfm2 and preenfm3

New PCB overview...

(1/2) > >>

martindunne:
Note by Xavier : extracted from the firmware thread....
----------------------------------------------------------------

I agree, maybe a "compare" button to compare the changes you have made to the patch from the original saved patch??

Also just completed new board (thanks Xavier) Everything went together beautifully. Have had to cannibalise my other Preen for the Cerb40 as watterott  are out of stock got a wait of 2 weeks to get my hands on it. Also as photos I swapped outer connections of the "backwards" encoders and all works well. Just need to add leds and give it a clean
Thanks once again

Xavier:
I'm glad it works well.
Thanks for the pictures....  :)
R5b is the PCB that will be available in May... (I'll may change 1 or 2 labels).
3 main changes are:
1 .encoders with switch accepted
    All 4 switches are linked to one single connection. Pressing any of them enters performance mode.
2. volume pot works better.
3. it's now white  :)

Aouchh !!! Your encoders  :o
I think it would have taken me 2 minutes to add a 3rd choice in the encoder type.....  ???

Xavier

martindunne:
yep seems to have just been reversed, maybe add the string as these encoders are really cheap on ebay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-10Pcs-12mm-Rotary-Encoder-Push-Button-Switch-w-Keyswitch-Use-With-PIC-ATMEL-/121195339728?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Components_Supplies_ET&var=&hash=item1c37ce1fd0

Xavier:
Thanks for the link.

I forgot :
PCB changes :
4. compatible with preenfm405: CERB40 compatible board that won't require the internal PCB->mini USB cable. Will be available in full kit only at first.
5. Din5 connection moved to make them easier to plug.

pld:

--- Quote from: martindunne on April 11, 2014, 02:02:51 PM ---Just need to add leds...
--- End quote ---
Hm, LEDs? Did I miss something? :)
White PCB is cool. Are you sticking with the LCD display?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version