PreenFM > preenfm2 and preenfm3

Turn patches into a bank on PC?

<< < (6/8) > >>

vurt:

--- Quote from: Xavier on February 03, 2021, 09:10:54 PM ---Let me try to clarify the situation :)

The editor has 2 destinations since v 2.12.0.
There is a bug since this version v2.12.0 which is :
Editor v2.12.0 and newer don't load correctly patches created with editor v2.11.4 and before. All destination of those "old" presets will be set to "none".

I'll publish a v3.1.2 asap.

--- End quote ---

Ok, good  :D it actually does work now with the first destination correctly, but again, that took some fiddling with using both the latest version + v2.11.4, i must have mixed up the files in some way where it understood the destinations heh, no idea what i did.

Your support is truly 10/10 :)

Xavier:

--- Quote from: vurt on February 03, 2021, 09:15:43 PM ---Your support is truly 10/10 :)

--- End quote ---

I really want this editor to work correctly.

But i'm afraid you'll lose some destinations for your patches if you use the 3.* version with your old patches.

Anyway... have i have all the  v3.1.2 binaries to compile

vurt:

--- Quote from: Xavier on February 03, 2021, 09:18:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: vurt on February 03, 2021, 09:15:43 PM ---Your support is truly 10/10 :)

--- End quote ---

I really want this editor to work correctly.

But i'm afraid you'll lose some destinations for your patches if you use the 3.* version with your old patches.

Anyway... have i have all the  v3.1.2 binaries to compile

--- End quote ---

Excellent, thanks a lot for all the work.

Xavier:

Editor 3.1.2 is available. Hopefully the good one :)

vurt:

--- Quote from: Xavier on February 03, 2021, 10:21:56 PM ---
Editor 3.1.2 is available. Hopefully the good one :)

--- End quote ---
There does seem to be some bugs. At least for me.

When using a folder to create a bank in the root of C:\ (like C:\patches) it says it created the bank in "C:\" but it doesn't. The .bnk is no where to be found. If i have the same folder on the desktop it works, it creates the .bnk on my desktop.

For some reason i don't get sound when loading a patch into the new editors, or when sending an already loaded patch to preen. I tried saving such a patch to see if i could get it working if e.g turning on/off the preen, but such patches are completely silent.

Here's a video: https://youtu.be/f2-ppVxQZMU

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version