PreenFM > preenfm2 and preenfm3

Turn patches into a bank on PC?

<< < (8/8)

vurt:

--- Quote from: Xavier on February 07, 2021, 11:04:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: vurt on February 06, 2021, 11:24:19 PM ---I've tried doing a patch from scratch with the latest editor, saving then loading it. Still get the 0 voices bug (it says one voice actually but you have to switch to more voices and then back to 1 to get the voices working again).

--- End quote ---

I was looking for 0 voice in the editor... but OK the editor is fine but the information sent to the preenfm2 is wrong.
That's a MAJOR annoyance from my point of view  ;)
Will make one more new version with the last file/folder choosed kept in memory.

--- End quote ---

Great to hear. I don't mind switching back/forth between editors but obviously it's better to have just one version that works for everything :)

Xavier:

--- Quote from: vurt on February 07, 2021, 12:36:19 PM ---Great to hear. I don't mind switching back/forth between editors but obviously it's better to have just one version that works for everything :)

--- End quote ---

Thanks for all your tests.
v3.1.3 is available.

vurt:

--- Quote from: Xavier on February 07, 2021, 05:37:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: vurt on February 07, 2021, 12:36:19 PM ---Great to hear. I don't mind switching back/forth between editors but obviously it's better to have just one version that works for everything :)

--- End quote ---

Thanks for all your tests.
v3.1.3 is available.

--- End quote ---

No bugs that i've discovered. Remembers last folder, no problem with muted voices :)

Xavier:

--- Quote from: vurt on February 07, 2021, 06:14:13 PM ---No bugs that i've discovered. Remembers last folder, no problem with muted voices :)

--- End quote ---

I'm so happy to read that !  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version