PreenFM > PreenFM1 (the blue one)

Firmware 2.00

<< < (6/7) > >>

Xavier:

Firmware and VST 2.00.B3 uploaded.

maDMax:
Hello Xavier,

there is a v2.01 bin file but no cmd file (http://xhosxe.free.fr/PreenFM/firmware/). Should i flash 2.00 or what about 2.01?

Thx for answer,
max

Xavier:

Hello Max,

The 2.01 has a basic Pedal Sustain support.
You're really after a firmware for the preenfm1 ?

Xavier

maDMax:
Hello Xavier,

i am really sure, i have the blue one  8). I had a lot to do so the preenFM1 had some spare time, but now he is back!
Ok, now back to my question or not  ;) because sustain-Pedal support i dont need...

But thx a lot for your fast answer.
The FM2 looks very interesting!

Max

trokchonchon:
Hello everyone,

i had the chance to buy a second hand preenfm1 (blue) yesterday.  I had to buy it ready made because of an unfortunate genetic inability to solder components.

When i tried to upgrade the firmware to 2.00, the link didn't work and a page appeared saying:

Erreur 403 - Refus de traitement de la requĂȘte (Interdit - Forbidden)

I searched on the net but didn't manage to find the firmware files anywhere.

Would anyone have the kindness to share theses files?

Or maybe Xavier, you could see if/why the download link is dead?

I'm new to fm synthesis but really appreciated the evolutive and complex sounds that came out of this little blue box when i tried it yesterday.

The version 2 seems really nice too, and 'multitimbralité' (i don't know the english word) would be great to have, but again i can't assemble it myself and it would be too expensive now for me to have it assembled by another.

Thank you for your help with the upgrade files and

thanks to IXOX for providing us (musicians) this  compact and powerful instrument.

Laurent

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version