PreenFM > preenfm2 and preenfm3

[fixed in 0.95 ?] preenfm3 sd card error

<< < (3/8) > >>

lokki:
it is totally black (no backlight), as soon as i put in the sdcard. and as soon as i take it out it goes all white.
pressing menu does not help it stays white (i am on 0.90 now but will update again to 0.91 and try as well)

lokki:
Got it working. As I suspected it was the sdreader on that display module that was faulty. For testing I simply soldered a SD to micro sd adapter to the corresponding PINs on the preenfm3,since I found out that sd cards are directly SPI compatible...

Guess my preenfm3 will be accepting microSD from now on :)

Xavier:

--- Quote from: lokki on October 21, 2020, 04:16:31 PM ---Got it working. As I suspected it was the sdreader on that display module that was faulty. For testing I simply soldered a SD to micro sd adapter to the corresponding PINs on the preenfm3,since I found out that sd cards are directly SPI compatible...

Guess my preenfm3 will be accepting microSD from now on :)

--- End quote ---

Great  :)
and thanks for the update

Olivier:
When working with firmware 0.91 I can't get the SDCard to work from the sreen, so I installed a new SDcard reader, but it doesn't work.

I look at https://github.com/Ixox/preenfm3/issues/3, install firmware 0.90 and now  the new SDcard reader work fine.
I didn't try the SDCard reader from the sreen.

Xavier:

Thanks for pointing the github issue, i missed it.

As i wrote in the issue :
"0.91 use DMA to send and receive data from the SD Card.
I don't know why it does not work with your SDCard.
What sdcard do you use ?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version