PreenFM > PreenFM1 (the blue one)

Firmware 2.00

<< < (3/7) > >>

Xavier:
1.50 Beta 2 available...

. lfo5 and lf 6 gate are accessible in matrix destinations. Set gate = 1.0 then in the matrix  try with a low frequency LFO1  (BIAS=0) or with the pitchbend as source... interesting...
. All oscillator frequencies available in matrix destinations : "o*fr"... (required to rewrite how the frequency  was used in the engine to get proper result....) to have semitone scale in step sequencer set the matrix multiplier to 85...
. "Done" display shows up for 1.5 seconds than diapear
. The voice is set to the maximum when changing the algo (if voice != 1).

As i say in the point 2, i had to change how the frequency was used in all the ALGOs... So don't hesitate to report if you find anything strange regarding modulation or frequency. Thanks.

And thanks for the feedbacks  :D

Xavier

Towel:
oh ja, of course you can modulate the matrix slot which contains the LFO5 as source.

The "all ferquency modulation" makes it much more usable for me. Sounds pretty organic.

splendid!

Thanks a lot.

Towel:
LFO5/6 Gate as destination in the matrix was a very good idea.
Wow. That's a lot to work with. 8)

Xavier:

Sorry Towel, i've just uploaded a BETA 3 ;-)

Step sequencer has now a exponential scale  so you can get better semitone scales when targeting "o*Fr".
Matrix multiplier should be set to 64 in BETA 3 for having 1 semitone per values from the step sequencer.

I also added a preset with SEQ.

Xavier

maDMax:
had a lot of fun with the beta1 will try beta3 tomorrow.

thx a lot for your work

UPDATE:

did some very weird sounds and tried a lot of things. No bugs for me, all works fine and stable. The step sequencer was a great idea, it doubles the possibilities to create sounds.
And the "done" things now works a expected-thx a lot !
One last things. The online manual (it is written very well) stops where i had a question (about the env lfo 4). would be a good idea to complete and update the manual...
preenfm is a very good sounding and funny synth.
Last but not least: Joyeux Noël à toi et à toute ta famille !

Max

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version