PreenFM > PreenFM1 (the blue one)

Presets for PreenFm (128 patches bank included)

<< < (4/6) > >>

Xavier:

--- Quote from: 6581punk on June 03, 2012, 09:20:34 PM ---I found that dumping to the PreenFM failed unless I told it that something way coming by selecting Load then Sysex.
Otherwise although it recognised that something has been received and asked me which bank to save to, when I did it was full of junk patches.

--- End quote ---

Loading a bank requires to select Load->Sysex...
Only single patch can be loaded without being in the "wait for sysex" mode.

So what you describe sounds like a bug.
I'll give a look.

Xavier

Xavier:

--- Quote from: 6581punk on June 03, 2012, 09:20:34 PM ---I found that dumping to the PreenFM failed unless I told it that something way coming by selecting Load then Sysex.
Otherwise although it recognised that something has been received and asked me which bank to save to, when I did it was full of junk patches.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the report...
I've just uploaded a 1.72.B2 in the beta directory ;
http://xhosxe.free.fr/PreenFM/firmware/BETA/

Please could you confirm it fixed the behavior you describe ?

Thanks,

Xavier

funkyfli:
I had some free time and created some test drum patches.  I see a whole lot of potential for FM drums. :)

Xavier:
Thanks....   :D
I'm currently totally overwhelmed by my real job, but that's very interesting to have some drum sound...
I'll give a try as soon as i have 10 minutes of free time ;-)

Ryan:
I have that clipping issue too. It seems to me like sometimes the output is too high for the audio circuits and it distorts. I'll have to record it next time I hear it. It's worse on patches with 1 voice, as that tends for some reason to also make the patch louder. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version