PreenFM > preenfm2 and preenfm3

pfm2 : 2.21

<< < (31/33) > >>

baxgas:
Hi Xavier!

Thanks for this great project, and glad to see it is improving also, now with preenfm3! :-)

Is it possible to have a per-channel Mixer setting also for the preenfm2, where the volume/pan settings can be made globally for the selected Channel, and not per Operator? As for the pan setting, it could hard-pan the Channel making it easier to make a Left-Right Audio Out split to two mono channels. And it should stay globally, so the newly loaded sounds don't change it.
As there are 4 knobs, there could be a place also for some other Performance settings, maybe the MIDI channel, and also for some select CC-number (just quick ideas, maybe there could be some even more meaningful settings)

Bests,
Gas

solipsvs:
would you have interest in reducing polyphony and adding more sound shaping stuff like maybe a master effects section with filters and distortions etc maybe a comb delay...   i think enough people use preenfm2 as a bass synth...  if it were a mono synth per part that would shave off a lot of cpu at least.  i mean i mostly use mine as a mono synth with 4 layers.

another great feature would be to allow unison + detune + spread.  this could make the preenfm2 into a big fuzzy bulldozer!  and with a master effect like distortion etc. look out!

Xavier:

--- Quote from: baxgas on November 13, 2020, 05:49:18 PM ---Is it possible to have a per-channel Mixer setting also for the preenfm2, where the volume/pan settings can be made globally for the selected Channel, and not per Operator? As for the pan setting, it could hard-pan the Channel making it easier to make a Left-Right Audio Out split to two mono channels. And it should stay globally, so the newly loaded sounds don't change it.

--- End quote ---

The preenfm2 respond to midi CC10 to pan an instrument. It's not reset when you load a new preset.

I don't have plan to add a mixer section, as the preenfm2 really works per instrument.
But adding a shortcut (button + enoder) to modify the panning should be easy.

Xavier:
Unison discussion has been moved to its own thread :
http://ixox.fr/forum/index.php?topic=69726.0

Xavier:
@Rotur, your post has been moved here :
http://ixox.fr/forum/index.php?topic=69756.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version