PreenFM > preenfm2 and preenfm3

Finished build, no boot [Solved]

<< < (2/2)

Eamoex:
Thanks for your help Xavier. I found the problem. The problem is that I'm a moron. LD33CV was mounted the wrong way around...  :-[

The screen is blue and it does look strange. Pixel horizontal lines change intensity individually, relatively fast, giving a shimmering effect. If there's few information on the screen, the shimmering stops, but lines still have various intensities. Weird. Being clueless, I tried to short the 22 Ohm resistor to see if it stopped this behavior, but it doesn't change anything.

EDIT: as per instructions, I have left one of the 68 Ohm resistors unpopulated (the one next to the 10μH inductor). Should I put something here?

Eamoex:
Okay, shorted the 22 Ohm resistor for good now with a soldered beefy cable and screen is steady. Attached images from my build, showing double shield (grounded sheet from VanDaal + 128-layer aluminium foil taped "cushion", snugged under it).

All working fine. Can't wait to test this bad boy at the jam on Friday!

Xavier:

--- Quote from: Eamoex on May 20, 2020, 08:41:20 PM ---All working fine. Can't wait to test this bad boy at the jam on Friday!

--- End quote ---

Cool  :)
Thanks for the update !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version