PreenFM > PreenFM1 (the blue one)

PreenFM in a box!

(1/3) > >>

funkyfli:
I finally put my finished PreenFM in its metal box yesterday.  Unfortunately, the labeling turned out pretty ugly.  But, as a consolation, it makes the ugly blue-green paneling look a lot better. ;D  I think I am going to skip the wooden sides.

Xavier:

Hey your PreenFM is very... funky :-)
I love it !

The algos at the bottom look like a  flower field...
If you have time, i would love a picture of your preen switched on...

How did you do this metal box ? did you do it all yourself ?
Or did you start from a premade metal enclosure ?

Xavier

funkyfli:
Thanks!  :)  The box is a hammond 1456KH3BKBU.  I cut out all the holes and used Inkscape to create the labels / stickers.  I then finished it off with a liberal coating of laquer.  I spent a lot of time trying to get the 'flower field' :) to fit and look usable.

Martin.

randy:
That is really cool!  Would you consider posting the flower field for others to use?  Do you have any large photos of the front panel?  I know, I'm being a pain in the, uh, butt.

Randy

funkyfli:
Sorry, no other large photos of the front panel.  The closer I get to 'straight on' the worse the glare I get back from the flash and the worse the blur. (cheap camera)
Edit:  got one...

As for the flower field, please use it.  ;D  I spent too many hours on it just to end up on one box.  Here is the inkscape file of the graphics... (split up)

You'll need this font... http://www.dafont.com/perfect-dos-vga-437.font

[attachment deleted by admin]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version