PreenFM > preenfm2 and preenfm3

PreenFM mk2 : Continuing the discussion from the Mutable Instruments forum

<< < (12/12)

Xavier:

--- Quote from: Altitude on November 10, 2013, 04:01:14 AM ---what's the function of the holes in the base of the case?

--- End quote ---

3.3V and 5V regulator are in the middle of this holes. Better dissipation + smaller enclosure.

Xavier

flocked:
I nearly finished my PreenFM 2. I'm still waiting on my Cerb40, but it should be here tomorrow :)

What's with the three headers P1-3? :) In the pcb files I read something about Shruthi-1 Filter o0

Xavier:

Great  :D
Please post a pitcure, that will be the first PreenFM2 built outside my house.

Was the BOM and build pages OK ?

About the headers :
P1 : pins for a st link V2 to easily flash and debug the firmware

P2 : anything + contains an input 5V. So theorically a Shruthi SMR4 filter could be plugged here controlled from the PreenFM. That's the idea, i've never tried neither writed a single line of code for this.
P3 : Ouput 3.3V + 4 pins that can read analog input. Never tried anything with that too.

Altitude:

--- Quote from: Xavier on November 16, 2013, 09:33:07 AM ---

P2 : anything + contains an input 5V. So theorically a Shruthi SMR4 filter could be plugged here controlled from the PreenFM. That's the idea, i've never tried neither writed a single line of code for this.

--- End quote ---

Oh do tell.  FM Synth+analog filter = winning.  Take a listen to TK's Midibox FM which has CEM VCFs added: http://midibox.org/forums/topic/6092-pimp-my-behringer/#entry40383

I will send you a built and tested SMR filterboard if you make this happen..

Xavier:

Thanks i already have a SMR filter board ;-)
Unfortunately, it's very low in my priority list...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version