PreenFM > PreenFM1 (the blue one)

Presets for PreenFm (128 patches bank included)

<< < (3/6) > >>

Xavier:
Fixed in 1.71, and this bank is a real gift !!! Thanks a lot to share this huge amont of work.....  ;D

Now eveybody should upgrade to 1.71 and upload this fantastic bank !!  :D

Did you use the VST or did you programm those 128 patches on the PreenFM ?
Hopefully, i'll post a 1.72 soon that will fix the problem you noticed... i noticed that also from time to time... strange...

Xavier

funkyfli:
Thanks! ;D
I mostly created these on the VST.  Though, creating patches on the synth itself was pretty similar.  I just had to continuously look up where each IM and Operator went :)
The distortion seems to stick with a patch  when scrolling to other patches and back.  I'm not sure if that means anything.

Martin.

Edit:  updated bank... moved octaves to match my keyboard better :)

Xavier:

I'm trying the patches one by one....
You really did a great job, the patch names are really good and fit well the sound....

Thanks again.....  :)

Xavier

funkyfli:
 ;D  I hate searching through patches

Edit: I updated the bank... Velocity was set for Mix1 on a few patches where Mix1 was maximised.
In the Matrix, it seems that a multiplier of 16 maximises the Mix1 value.  Is this correct?  I reset patch 5 (AckAck) to this to stop the clipping.  (ModW 16 Mix1)

thanks, Martin.

6581punk:
I found that dumping to the PreenFM failed unless I told it that something way coming by selecting Load then Sysex.

Otherwise although it recognised that something has been received and asked me which bank to save to, when I did it was full of junk patches.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version