PreenFM > PreenFM1 (the blue one)

Presets for PreenFm (128 patches bank included)

<< < (2/6) > >>

Ryan:
Here are a couple more :)

Really really simple, but pretty I think.

They become really alive when you modulate the IM points in a sequencer (like numerology). CCs 17 and 18.

funkyfli:
Edited by Xavier for clarity : Here is the 128 patches bank

Here is a bank of 128 patches... mostly organized to Lead / Bass / Synth / Pad / Bell / Seq / FX

Martin.

funkyfli:
bummer.  I'd try importing them back into my PreenFM, but I'm not sure which bank they will put them in or if they are corrupt and will overwrite them with bad data.  Is it possible to select a bank to import them into?

thanks
Martin.

Xavier:

--- Quote from: funkyfli on May 30, 2012, 10:39:54 PM ---bummer.  I'd try importing them back into my PreenFM, but I'm not sure which bank they will put them in or if they are corrupt and will overwrite them with bad data.  Is it possible to select a bank to import them into?
thanks
Martin.

--- End quote ---

Yes, when receving a bank by sysex, the patches are stored in a temporary place on the EEPROM....
Then when everything is OK it asks you in which bank you want to save it. Then it copies it.

But don't do anything until i've investigate a bit further   ;)

funkyfli:
No worries.  I still have the patches here.  I should mention that they all have mod wheel and aftertouch and that the volumes and octaves are all over the place.  Also, two patches are out of tune that shouldn't be.  I'll fix it all soon enough.
  Once you get them loaded, I have a bug for you :)  When scrolling patches in the 'load' screen, sometimes a monophonic patch will distort (volume clipping).  I have been trying to figure out why and I think it might be due to switching a patch while sounds are still running or playing notes before the patch has fully loaded.  Hopefully, you will be able to reproduce it.

thanks,
 Martin.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version