Author Topic: Feature Requests  (Read 20406 times)

Xavier

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Feature Requests
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2012, 02:34:47 PM »
Thanks for the good ideas.
When i have more free time, i'll definitely give a try at 2. Maybe a new page in the "engine" part.
I tried 1 at some point but it required a big rewrite of many things. But i agree it would be very cool.... Attack and of course release.

3. I don't understand what you mean...
Reading and dumping patch or bank as sysex is included in the menu...

Xavier

funkyfli

• Team Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2012, 05:56:15 PM »
:) Thanks.
For 3.  I was hoping for the actual Sysex implementation... a description of how each of the messages were built.  I would like to build a little bank manager in .NET and need the 'import request' and 'dump' messages to do so.  Is it possible to import / dump patches outside of the menus?

As for requests,  I have programmed a number of patches now and have some more ideas :)
4. It would be nice to have glide separate from 'legato', so that the envelopes would retrigger on each new note.
5. Set the Sequencer to 'free running' like the LFOs so that each note would not start on step 1
5a.  The ability to set each Sequencer step to a different note.
6. A' patch volume' setting to match levels.

Thanks.  It's a fun little synth.  I'll share the patches when I have enough decent ones.
Martin.

Xavier

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2012, 11:03:49 PM »
Thanks for the requests ... i'm glad you like your blue box  :)

3. Sysex internal doc ?
I agree it's hard to understand from the code...
And it's not very clean because i had to deal with upward compatibility.
Antway, it's a good idea and i'll try to put something on the website... I'll post a message here when it's done.

Thanks a lot for the suggestion.

5. That's not exactly what you suggest but you have this when you set a Midi clock based sequencer tempo (after 240).. You need your sequencer to send midi clock.

5a.  In the matrix, you can redirect the step sequencer to the frequency of all oscillator "o*fr"... so that you control the pitch. Set the multplier at 64 and you'll have one semitone per step value.

Xavier