Author Topic: custom extended firmware  (Read 21995 times)

observer

• Team member
    • View Profile
Re: custom extended firmware
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2019, 02:55:03 AM »
would it be possible to merge these features with the official release? I love the custom cc's and the extended Program Change options and use them regularly, but with the added features of midi control of the display, and tuning selections, I'm so torn!  :o

superfake

• Team member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2019, 06:02:48 PM »
Hello! Thanks for the work!  :)
But I tried an alternative firmware and found that the operators are working in free-running mode.  :o
And with its use, everything sounds much quieter.
This is normal?
I really wanted the operators to work with a fixed phase, as in the standard firmware, in order to use Preenfm2 as a 8 parts percussion module.  ::)

I did a test to show the difference.
First, the standard firmware plays.

prephylve1

• Team member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2023, 01:36:09 AM »
here is the 8timbres version with the env fix by xavier, currently untested so let me know if it does not work properly.

Hey lokki! I loved this firmware when you first posted it back in 2018. Is it possible you could update the commits on github? Would love to use this firmware with all the new additions. Xavier is this something you would be able to do? I know it's a big ask. This firmware is pretty rad and really extends the preenfm2 in killer way. Thanks!

Xavier

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2023, 08:44:22 PM »
Hi,
Some of the modifications have been included in the firmware.
Which of the features are you looking fore ?

prephylve1

• Team member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2023, 09:39:32 PM »
Hi Xavier :) Thanks for replying

The 8 timbre version (8 mono instruments) that lokki posted in reply #24. I used this firmware for a bit and found it super useful for percussion plus bass and melody.
It would be great if there was a way to include this in the firmware to choose either a 4 timbre version or 8 timbre mono version.

here is the 8timbres version with the env fix by xavier, currently untested so let me know if it does not work properly.