PreenFM > preenfm2 and preenfm3

PC/MAC preenfm editor 3.1.4 (Preenfm2 Unison)

<< < (8/24) > >>

Xavier:

I updated the git repository with the version i have on my macBook.
Let me know if you can do something with the project or if something is missing.

matrix12x:
It compiled well for the stand alone. No issues with the stand alone. I ran it on OSX 10.12.6 and OS X 10.15.
https://github.com/matrix12x/preenfm2Controller

However, I got an error on the plugin. "Command Rez failed with a nonzero exit code."
I'm trying to work that out.

matrix12x:
I've tried a number of solutions, but I'm still getting the "Command Rez failed with a nonzero exit code" error. Any Ideas?
BTW on my laptop 10.12.6 no issues compiling the same code in Xcode. weird.

Xavier:

--- Quote from: matrix12x on October 25, 2019, 10:09:23 PM ---I've tried a number of solutions, but I'm still getting the "Command Rez failed with a nonzero exit code" error. Any Ideas?

--- End quote ---

I think you'll be more lucky with the last version of the sources.
I'll release a macOS version very soon.

Javelin276:
Hi Guys, On the Mix1,2,3 etc Dials I need a number value just like the IM1 Main Dial has.  I'm converting patches from my FS1R and I'm shooting in the dark on the mix values.  I can get it in the ball park, but it would be helpful if I could see the numerical value as well.
Thanks.

I'm trying to map Mix values to FS1R volume levels, but without a numerical display it's really hard to do.  I've also came to the conclusion that it's too much work to convert patches by hand, and the differences between the synthesizers makes the results somewhat less than satisfactory.  It's better to develop patches directly on the synthesizer you intend on playing them on, they end up sounding better than an imported patch.  Anyway, back to work/play!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version