PreenFM > preenfm2 and preenfm3

Preenfm2 with Roli Seaboard

<< < (2/2)

lokki:

--- Quote from: minoki on November 18, 2017, 01:03:14 PM ---Great! Thank you Lokki.

And what about the glide ? Does it work ? Any tips on wich parameters give interesting results on the Preenfm to assign them as CC messages on the seaboard ?

--- End quote ---

you will have to set pitchbend accordingly, and it should work yes. and load the same preset on all four slots and set the voices to 1.

Méka:
Hello !
Any news or perpectives about MPE implementation on our beloved Preen FM2 synth ?

Xavier:

Not really. At least not from me.
That would require some research and development time that i currently don't really have.

cube48:
It’s possible to assign PitchBend, Aftertouch, ModWheel and CC74 in mod matrix. So you adjust these to your liking, reduce the voice allocation to 1, then save the patch and load it to remaining 3 Instruments which respond to different MIDI channels and you have a 4 voice MPE Combo. It works nicely with Linnstrument which AFAIK is more flexible than Seaboard configuration-wise. I’m using ModWheel on Y-axis instead of MPEs default CC74 since most of the hardware synths and their patches already have interesting modulations bound to it.

Xavier:
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.
Happy to ready it works for you as 4 voices MPE compatible synth. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version