PreenFM > preenfm2 and preenfm3

[Fixed in 2.20] Preenfm2 Distortion

(1/2) > >>

TwistedGenetics:
Hi

I’m getting distortion on presets which I have linked back to voice amount and sometimes filter gain.

The distortion goes when I increase the amount of voices per instrument. My question is how do I stop the distortion when browsing presets as the voice count seems to drop back to default for the instrument?

Xavier:

--- Quote from: TwistedGenetics on October 25, 2020, 11:56:20 AM ---Hi

I’m getting distortion on presets which I have linked back to voice amount and sometimes filter gain.

The distortion goes when I increase the amount of voices per instrument. My question is how do I stop the distortion when browsing presets as the voice count seems to drop back to default for the instrument?

--- End quote ---

Hi,

Can you please specify the PCB version R5 or R6 (24 bits dac) ? I assume R6 but not sure.
Do you have distortion only when browsing presets or even after loading it ?
Can you point me to a specific preset so that i can try ?

Thanks

Xavier:
I can reproduce it.
I'm having a look.

TwistedGenetics:
Hi Xavier

Sorry, yeah R6. It’s on lots of presets with single key press when browsing and will always happen when playing chords on browsing. After loading the patches I been setting the voices to 6 or above and this fixes the problem.

Do you need me to send some presets over still?

Kind regards
Jamie

Xavier:

--- Quote from: TwistedGenetics on October 25, 2020, 10:47:47 PM ---Hi Xavier

Sorry, yeah R6. It’s on lots of presets with single key press when browsing and will always happen when playing chords on browsing. After loading the patches I been setting the voices to 6 or above and this fixes the problem.

Do you need me to send some presets over still?

Kind regards
Jamie

--- End quote ---

No thanks i have a fix for that.
And one for the screensavver which is broken in 2.20Beta.
Will publish a new firmware tomorrow or the day after.

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version