PreenFM > preenfm2 and preenfm3

pfm2 : 2.21

<< < (19/33) > >>

fourhexagons:
Heads up: the link to firmware 2.07 (in the first post) is broken.

Xavier:
Thanks. It's fixed now.
Dropbox recently changed the way we have to share files, which created lots of dead links...

falfa:
Yay, new firmware, I missed it. Great, I love this :-)

Xavier:
I've just uploaded a 2.08 beta 1 firmware. See first message of this thread.
It's beta because it may contain bugs, if you find one, please report.
Thanks  :)

estragon:

--- Quote from: Xavier on August 12, 2015, 09:34:51 PM ---The 3rd one is something i wanted to add for a long time.
3. multi edit
There's a new combo button+encoder:
Modifying some value while pressing the left middle button (button 3 from this picture) will modify  other values at the same time :
IM : modifying any modulation index (or v) will edit all IM (or all v) at the same time.
Mix : modifying any mix will change all mix.
Pan : modifying any pan will change all pans.
The most interesting one is for the enveloppe :
If you modify any of the 8 enveloppe parameters while pressing this button, it will modify the other enveloppes of the same operator type in the current algo : all carriers or all modulators.
Exemple with ALGO 15
If you press button 3 while modifying enveloppe of operator 1 (or 3) it will modify 1 & 3 at the  same time.
If you press button 3 while modifying enveloppe of operator 2 (or 4 or 5 or 6) it will modify 2,4,5 & 6 at the same time.
An other example :  Modifying attk of op1 (which is always a carrier operator) while pressing 3 will always modify the attk of the sound because all carriers attk will be modified :)
Should make editing easier.
Lies in LFO menu after the 3 LFOs.

--- End quote ---

This is great! Just wondering if it would be possible to assign these to a CC value or mod matrix slot - it would be great to control the attack of all modulators with a single CC from my sequencer, for example.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version