PreenFM > preenfm2 and preenfm3

PC/MAC preenfm editor 3.1.4 (Preenfm2 Unison)

<< < (9/24) > >>

Javelin276:
I found an error in loading DX7 patches.  When the Sustain and/or Release values are huge like when they're both 16.0, they both load as 1.0 into the editor.  The patch plays correctly, but the editor display is wrong.  One or both of the 16.0 values is truncated to 1.0.
 When I edit the errant operator from within the editor, the instrument sound changes to match the new values.  I suspect when the total width of the combined time values in seconds is too big for the display, it truncates the values. 

It would be better if the Sustain value was retained and the Release time value was truncated in all cases.  Most of the time the Release Level is 0.0 anyway so the time setting doesn't matter.

I was really confused there for a while.

Zenman:
Thank you very much for this update! I can confirm the VST3 plugin is working (Presonus Studio One 4.6, Windows 10 1909, x64).
Looking for some bugs now. This is what I found so far (to be continued):

* Mod-Matrix: name lfo1 exists 3 times; names should be lfo2 and lfo3; but modulation is working as it should

Xavier:
Thanks a lot for the feedbacks.

Version 2.11.2 is available as binaries for both windows and mac.
I fixed the 3 problems reported above.
https://github.com/Ixox/preenfm2Controller/releases

@Zenman  To have the lfo1,2,3 fixes you have to remove the xml file before launching new version :
C:\Users\[YOUR USER]\AppData\Roaming\pfm2Editor\pfm2Editor.sources.xml

Javelin276:
Superb!  You're support is absolutely tremendous!  Thanks Xavier!

imaginarion:
Xavier, good day!

Ableton 10, win 7 x64.

Ableton cant find vst or vst3. What can i do that daw will discover this ?

Regards
Pavel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version