Author Topic: How to make a drone?(whithout using a external sequencer)  (Read 2096 times)

Agugonzalez87

• Team member
    • View Profile
How to make a drone?(whithout using a external sequencer)
« on: September 25, 2023, 12:47:42 AM »
Hello tonight I remember that a week ago I discover by accident that if u push the button red menu + the first on button of the six that are near of the red button you would trig the synth

So I was trying to design a sound for make some drones but when I push other button the sound slowly disappear

Anybody know how to make a functional drone , without needing a sequencer or a keyboard?

If not, would be great to can have an option of infinite duration to trigger the sound.

Btw I tried with the internal sequencer but it’s strange because the seq didn’t retrigger the sound and also it’s not ideal for make a drone cuz I would have a small pop every time that retrigger.

Thks guys
« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 12:49:34 AM by Agugonzalez87 »

matrix12x

• Team Member
    • View Profile
Re: How to make a drone?(whithout using a external sequencer)
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2023, 02:17:57 AM »
Can't you set the env release to max level and time?

Agugonzalez87

• Team member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2023, 09:53:04 PM »
Yep I try this, and I use the option that I mention before to trig the synth but when I click another option the sounds slowly decrease. It’s like the machine forgot that was triggering the sound  ;D

Maybe it’s other way to trigger the sound inside the preenfm3 without having this problem?

Xavier

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2023, 09:58:22 AM »
Hi,

You should be able to get rid of the pop when you retrigger the sound.
Look at the attack and release. Make sure the relase level is 0 at the end.

Have you tried to copy your sound to 2 or more instruments, and use the sequencer in really low BPM, you can try shift the start of the different instruments so that the "attack" is hidden by the others that are still playing.