I’m Xavier Hosxe, I live in Paris with my wife and my 3 children.
Working on the preenfm2 is a hobby. I spent a huge amount of time on it during the last 3 years but it’s still a hobby beside my software engineer main job. I have no plan to change that.
I sell the preenfm2 under the french laws of the « auto-entrepreneur« .
The PreenFM forum or facebook are 2 good ways to contact me, but you can also use this email address :
Don’t hesitate for any questions or issue you may have.
Other people made some great contribution to this project :
- Frank Daniels (fcd72) : put around 13000 components into plastic bags for the may 2014 batch. He also redisigned and cut the pfm2 case.
- Patrick Downling (pld) : bootloader and firmware patches such as the user arpeggiator pattern.
- Hannes Pasqualini (www.papernoise.net) designed the metal case and often helped me to keep the pfm2 design in a good direction.
- Ardi Mäesalu (VanDaalElectronics) builds the metal case.
Thanks to :
- mutable-instruments for providing its great arpeggiator algorithm as open source code.
- musicdsp.org for gathering some good DSP algorithms.