My name is Xavier Hosxe, I live in Carrières Sur Seine (near Paris in France) with my wife and my 3 children.
Working on the preenfm2 is a hobby. I spent a huge amount of time on it during the last years but it’s still a hobby beside my software engineer main job. I have no plan to change that.
Please user the forum (http://www.ixox.fr/forum/) for any question or issue you rmay have. Thanks.
Other people made some great contribution to this project :
- Patrice Vigouroux (Toltekradiation on the preenfm forum) : important contributions to the firmware such as 30+ new filter algorithms. His git fork is here.
- Frank Daniels (fcd72) : put around 13000 components into plastic bags for the may 2014 batch. He also redisigned and cut the pfm2 case.
- Patrick Downling (pld) : bootloader and firmware patches such as the user arpeggiator pattern.
- Hannes Pasqualini (www.papernoise.net) designed the metal case and often helped me to keep the pfm2 design in a good direction.
- Ardi Mäesalu (VanDaalElectronics) builds the metal case and designed a the Eurorack version.
Thanks to :
- mutable-instruments for providing its great arpeggiator algorithm as open source code.
- musicdsp.org for gathering some good DSP algorithms.